Introducing Money Management™
United Bank & Trust is excited to introduce Money Management™ (formerly FinanceWorks™), a new account management tool to help you stay on top of your finances!
This new tool is accessed through your United Bank & Trust Online Banking or Mobile Banking account and allows you to:
- Link external financial accounts, such as loans, credit cards and retirement accounts, allowing you to view all your accounts in one place
- Track your transactions easily with auto-categorization
- Set up budgets based on your spending habits and goals
- View your spending habits to see where your money is going
- Set up email alerts for your transactions
In addition, there are a variety of other features:
- Available through our Mobile App
- Debt payoff forecasting
- Detailed net worth analysis and tracking
- Debt payoff goals
- Savings and retirement goals
- Cash flow calendar
- Real-time account refresh whenever you login
What does this mean for you?
- If you were a FinanceWorks™ user, most account information for outside accounts will be migrated from FinanceWorks™ to Money Management™ including names, account types and balances. We will migrate approximately 18 months of transaction history for all accounts. For security reasons, we will not be migrating outside account login credentials. You will need to provide new credentials so that accounts will aggregate successfully from that point forward. Categories, budgets, alerts and goals will need to be set by you to customize a full budget and financial picture.
- If you are a new Money Management user, simply login or register for Online Banking or Mobile Banking and begin using this powerful financial tool!
For more information on Money Management, click here.