New Debit Cards
United Bank & Trust is excited to present new debit cards featuring a new design. From this point forward, every debit card ordered will be a new card, not a reissued card. This means every card will have a new number. This is true for brand new cards, expired cards, cards ordered because of fraud and cards ordered to replace a lost or broken card.
What does this mean for you?
- When you call to activate your card, you will need to set a PIN. You may use the PIN you currently use, but it must be set during the activation call.
- If you have your debit card set up for recurring payments, you will need to provide this new card number to those vendors.
- For mobile payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, etc., you must set up this new card on your mobile device.
- Vertical layout reflects the way people are using cards today – inserting them rather than swiping.
- Name, card number and expiration date are on the back, which improves security by making it harder to copy personal information.
- Flush letters and numbers on the card design offer increased durability.
- The card edge color makes the card more easily identifiable in your wallet.