United Bank & Trust Supports the United Way
The 2019 United Way campaign is underway with a goal this year of $768,000. The Marshalltown Area United Way relies on community support of businesses and residents to help provide funding to 33 programs within 26 agencies in Marshall County.
United Bank & Trust has strongly supported the United Way over the years and continues to do so this year through leadership, sponsorships, volunteerism and monetary donations. This year alone, our employees have shown support by:
- Serving on the Marshalltown Area United Way Board
- Serving on the Marshalltown Area United Way Campaign Cabinet
- Volunteering at the Power of the Purse to assist with payment processing
- Volunteering for United Way Day of Caring, helping a local agency
- Volunteering to deliver campaign packets to local businesses
We hope you'll join us in supporting our local United Way to help improve the lives in Marshall County!
For more information on the Marshalltown Area United Way, click here.