First-Time Homebuyer Grant
Buying your first home is an exciting time, but can also be stressful and costly. For a limited time, United Bank & Trust is offering grant money to qualified applicants to help with your down payment and closing costs expenses. View the guidelines below to see if you are eligible:
- An eligible household may receive up to $7,500 under this program. Seller paid closing costs allowed (up to 3% of home purchase price.)
- All borrowers and co-borrowers must complete a Financial Literacy Program prior to closing.
- Total annual household income may not exceed 80 percent of the area median income.
- Income documentation must be collected on all adult household members (anyone over 18 living in the home) to verify annual income. (Set up your qualification appointment today and bring in last 3 check stubs or 2 years tax returns if self-employed.)
- Purchase price cannot exceed $255,000.
FY 2018 Low-Income (80%) Limit (LIL)
Contact Cindy Smiley today for more information and to see if you qualify.
Mortgage Loan Officer, VP
NMLS #: 531711