Take control of your United Bank & Trust accounts anytime with Online Banking. With Online Banking, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week from your home or office. All information is password-protected and includes enhanced login security, so you can be confident your account is secure.
With Online Banking, you can bank where you want, when you want!
- Check balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- View account information, including checking, savings, CDs, and loans
- Reconcile your accounts with daily updates, before your monthly statement arrives
- Download information directly into Microsoft Money or specific versions of Quicken software
- View statements online - it's safe, secure and environmentally friendly
- Pay bills online
- Set up email alerts
- View check images
- Activate Purchase Rewards retailer offers to earn cash back when you pay with your debit card
- Protected with Enhanced Login Security
- Money ManagementTM offers account aggregation and budgeting tools
Online Bill Pay
United Bank & Trust's Online Bill Pay is the smart and simple way to manage your monthly bills. Pay anyone you would normally pay by check at your convenience, on your computer. Your payments are sent with a simple click of the mouse. No checks, no envelopes, no stamps, no hassles, no fees!
- Pay bills without writing checks
- Schedule future payments
- Pay recurring bills automatically
- Review payments at any time
- View history of payments
Your statement can now be immediately available to you through Online Banking. To enroll in online statements, simply login to your online banking, and click on the "Online Statements" tab. Once you accept the Online Statement Disclosure, you will have immediate access to view your statements online!
- Immediate access to your statements
- Safe and secure
- 3-Year history available
- Environmentally friendly
- Check images are included
Money Management™ puts money management at your fingertips and your financial goals within reach.
- Manage your finances in one place. View your complete financial picture across many financial institutions.
- See where you're spending your money. Money Management™ automatically categorizes your expenses. You can even create your own categories.
- Set your financial goals and monitor progress. Track your budget through a simple, online tool.
- Control your financial life. Experience the future of complete money management.
- It's FREE! It's easy to use and available now within Online Banking. Get started today!
- Learn more here!
Already an Online Banking User? Simply login to Online Banking and click on the "Manage Money" tab.
Enroll for Online Banking by clicking here. Once your Online Banking application has been approved, log in with your username and password to begin using Money Management™.
United Bank & Trust offers exclusive TurboTax® access, right inside your online banking page! Simply login to your Online Banking, and click on the "Manage Money" tab to locate TurboTax®.
- Your United Bank & Trust account data can be uploaded securely into your tax return to help ensure accuracy and save time
- When you use TurboTax® year after year, your data will pull in automatically from the previous year's return to make filing even easier
- TurboTax® Federal Free Edition allows you to prepare, print and e-file simple federal returns - at no cost to you!
- TurboTax® offers discounted pricing for other filings when you access TurboTax® from your Online Banking account
At United Bank & Trust, we understand everyone wants to save money; we make it easier by allowing your favorite stores and restaurants to give you cash back! Activate offers presented either through Online Banking, or your Mobile Banking app.
- Once offers are activated, use your United Bank & Trust debit card in stores or online to make purchases
- See cash back deposits in your checking account at the end of the next month
- This rewards program is based on how you currently shop, so the offers you receive are relevant to you. The more you use your United Bank & Trust Debit Card, the more chances you have to receive relevant offers.
**There’s no limit on the number of offers you can redeem or the amount of money you save. You can opt-out of the Rewards program by clicking on the “Stop receiving all offers” link on the rewards summary page. This link can be found in the upper right part of the rewards summary page.