United Bank & Trust makes saving easy at any age! Check out the different savings options available to fit your needs and then stop into one of our branches or apply online today!
Regular Savings Account
With a Regular Savings account from United Bank & Trust, you can begin building financial security for any situation. Your money will be earning interest while you enjoy peace of mind.
- $100 minimum balance*
- Earns interest on collected balances of $100 or more; interest paid quarterly
- Children under 18 are exempt from monthly service fees
- Debits in excess of five per month charged $1.00 each (also applies to children under 18)
- Account limited to six transfers per month**
- ATM access available
*If balance falls below $100 anytime during a month, $5.00 monthly fee applies.
** Transfers from a Regular Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer or mobile transfer are limited to six per month.
Money Market Account
Are you looking for an option different from a regular savings account? With a Money Market account from United Bank & Trust you can earn interest based on the competitive market rates.
- $2,500 minimum balance
- Monthly compounded interest
- No monthly fees when you maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance, or a $5,000 average monthly balance*
- Unlimited cash withdrawals and in-bank transfers
- Debit transactions are limited to six per month, all of which can be made by check or debit card**
- ATM, Touch Tone Teller, Internet and Online Banking access
*If balance is between $500 and $2,500, a $5.00 monthly fee applies. For balances below $500, a $10.00 monthly fee applies.
** Debit transactions include; checks, debit card transactions, ACH debits, automatic transfer debits, telephone transfer debits, Touch Tone Teller transfer debits, Internet banking or Mobile banking debits. Unlimited debits for automatic loan payments made to United Bank & Trust and transfers or withdrawals made by mail, ATM, or in person.