A mobile wallet is a digital means of keeping your payment information ready for use on your smartphone. When you add your United Bank & Trust debit card to your mobile wallet, you can make payments anywhere that Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay is accepted.
- Make purchases at any store or online that accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Use biometrics, such as Touch ID to confirm payments.
- Transfer money directly to your friends and family.
- Make secure payments that use encryption to protect your information.
- Read more about Apple Pay here.
- Read more about Google Pay here.
- Read more about Samsung Pay here.
- Download the Mobile Wallet app from the app store on your device or it may already be built into your phone.
- Add your United Bank & Trust Debit Card information into the wallet by following the steps provided in the app.
- Activate your device by confirming registration. You may receive a text from SHAZAM to confirm your activation.
- Once activated, you will have access to pay at participating merchants, in apps or online through your mobile device.
- Watch a quick video tutorial about Apple Pay here.
- Watch a quick video tutorial about Google Pay here.
- Watch a quick video tutorial about Samsung Pay here.
View step-by-step instructions to add your United Bank & Trust debit card to your smartphone wallet. Mobile Wallet Guide
P2P Payment Options
Person-to-Person payment (P2P) is an online technology that allows customers to transfer funds from their bank account or credit/debit card to another individuals account, via the internet, mobile phone or tablet.
Your United Bank & Trust account or debit card can be added as the source of payment for many P2P services including Venmo, Zelle, Facebook Messenger, Pay Pal and Square Cash.
View step-by-step instructions to set up and link your United Bank & Trust account to your service of choice. P2P Alternative Payment Options