Text Banking from United Bank & Trust allows you to text us to receive your balance or account history or to transfer funds. All you need to access Text Banking is a text plan on your mobile phone. It's simple to use, secure and FREE.*
- Sign up through Online Banking by clicking on the "Mobile Banking & Alerts" tab. Follow the instructions to register your mobile phone and set up weekly status or low balance alerts.
- Send us a text/SMS message to 454545 to request the information you want.
- You will receive a text back from us within seconds.
Use any of the following commands/keywords (commands are not case sensitive):
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Savings account balances
- LAST = Last five transactions
- TRANS (enter amount) = Transfer specified fund amount to primary account ex. TRANS 200
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.